1. How to Make Money by Locating a reliable websites
It’s crucial to locate reliable websites that pay for user testing in order to avoid scammers. UserTesting, TryMyUI, UserFeel, and Userlytics are a few well-liked alternatives. These platforms match you with businesses looking for feedback on their websites or mobile applications and pay you in exchange for your time and input.
Here are some suggestions to assist you in finding trustworthy websites for website and app testing:
- Look for trustworthy testing websites: Look into trustworthy testing websites that provide trustworthy services online. Websites that are frequently used for testing include UserTesting, TryMyUI, and UserFeel.
- View ratings and reviews: To determine a testing website’s dependability and level of client happiness, read reviews and ratings. Review sites like G2 and Trustpilot are reliable resources.
- Examine the repute of the website by looking at its social media accounts, client endorsements, and case studies. This can help you get a sense of how they work and how knowledgeable they are.
- Look for certification: Seek out testing websites that have been given the seal of approval from respected bodies like the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) or the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
- Verify the costs and options: To make sure that the testing websites you are considering match your budget and testing needs, check the pricing and packages they are offering.
- Think about your expertise and experience: Take into account the testers’ and testing website’s experience and knowledge. Look for websites that employ a group of seasoned testers from a range of professions and backgrounds.
- Inquire about recommendations: Inquire about references from coworkers, friends, or internet discussion groups. This might assist you in locating trustworthy testing websites that have worked well for others.
Keep in mind that selecting trustworthy websites for website and app testing involves investigation and careful consideration. These suggestions will help you find trustworthy sources and make sure your website or app has been extensively tested before going live.
2. Register and Finish your profile.
You must register for the website of your choice and fill up your profile before you can begin earning money. Make sure to include any pertinent details, such as your abilities, demographics, and availability. This data will assist in matching you with suitable testing opportunities.
To sign up and complete your profile for testing websites and apps, follow these steps:
- Pick a website for testing: Pick a trustworthy testing website that gives testers opportunity. Websites that are frequently used for testing include UserTesting, TryMyUI, and UserFeel.
- Create a profile: By entering your name, email address, and other necessary details, create an account on the testing website.
- Fill out your profile: Include details about your schooling, employment history, and personal interests in your profile. Testing platforms use this data to match you with pertinent testing opportunities.
- Take a qualifying test: To demonstrate your abilities and expertise, take the qualification test offered by the testing website. These assessments often evaluate your capacity for problem discovery and bug reporting, as well as your mastery of website and app navigation and instruction-following skills.
- Create a professional profile photo that prominently displays your face and upload it. This can support identification verification on testing websites and foster customer trust.
- To confirm your identity: Present a valid government-issued ID or passport to prove your identification. Typically, testing websites need this in order to guarantee the precision and security of their testing services.
- your payment account to it: Connect your PayPal or other payment account to your testing account to be able to get paid for your testing.
It’s crucial to complete your profile entirely and professionally because it serves as your potential clients’ initial impression of you. You may register for website and app testing, complete your profile, and start looking for testing opportunities by following these instructions.
3. Watch for examination chances.
Once your profile is complete, testing opportunities will start to come your way. These might involve evaluating webpages, apps, or even tangible goods. There will be instructions and activities to do for each opportunity
Here are some suggestions to help you uncover opportunities if you want to keep an eye out for testing opportunities for websites and mobile apps:
- Become a member of testing websites: Subscribe to testing websites like UserTesting, TryMyUI, and UserFeel that provide chances for testers. These websites frequently notify its testers through email when new testing opportunities are available.
- Examine the dashboard: Regularly check your testing website dashboard to see if any fresh testing opportunities have become available. On certain testing websites, opportunities are also displayed depending on your profile data.
- Follow accounts on social media: To learn about fresh testing possibilities, follow the social media profiles of testing communities and websites. You can also sign up for related forums or groups where testers discuss testing opportunities.
- Get to know other testers: Talk to other testers and find out what testing opportunities are available. They might be able to recommend testing initiatives or customers they have dealt with in the past.
- Directly contacting businesses Offer your testing services to businesses by contacting them directly. Searching online for businesses that have unveiled fresh websites or applications might help you identify potential customers.
- Create a profile on a site for freelance work: Establish a profile and advertise your testing services on websites that allow freelancing, such as Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr. Jobs for testing websites and mobile apps are frequently posted on these networks.
Keep in mind that keeping an eye out for testing opportunities for websites and apps needs dedication and perseverance. You can improve your chances of discovering testing opportunities and establishing a lucrative career as a tester by heeding the advice in this article.
4. Take screen and audio recordings.
You must record your screen and audio as you use the website or app during each testing session. By doing this, the business will be able to see and hear your ideas and comments while you use their product.
To record a website or app’s screen and audio for testing, execute the following actions:
- Select a screen recorder: Pick a screen capture programme that works for you. Camtasia, ScreenFlow, OBS Studio, and QuickTime Player (included with Macs) are a few of the most well-liked choices.
- Look over the settings: To guarantee that the audio is being recorded along with the video, check the settings of your screen recording software. Change the settings as needed.
- Make a testing session plan: Create a testing script outlining the actions you must carry out and the problems you must search for before your testing session. You can stay organised and concentrated by doing this during the testing session.
- Beginning the recording: Before you start testing the website or app, launch the screen recording tool. Ensure that the recording device is recording both the audio and the screen.
- Conduct the tests: Run the screen recording tool as you carry out the testing tasks listed in your script. Out loud, describe what you’re doing, what you’re observing, and any problems you run across.
- Pause the recording Once the testing session is over, stop the screen recording programme. Check the recording to make sure the Both the audio and video were properly recorded.
- A recording’s editing: If necessary, edit the recording by removing extraneous material or lowering the volume.
- The Recording online: As directed, upload the recording to the testing website or client. Some websites might demand that you transfer the recording to a file-sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Keep in mind that taking screen and audio recordings for testing websites and apps necessitates attention to detail and effective communication. By doing the steps outlined here, you can make sure that your recordings accurately reflect the testing process and results and assist clients in locating and fixing any problems with their website or mobile application.
5. Offer sincere remarks
It’s critical to offer truthful criticism after each testing session. When providing feedback, be thorough and descriptive, addressing both the product’s advantages and disadvantages. Your suggestions will aid the business in enhancing both the user and product experiences.
Here are some pointers to help you give honest feedback when testing websites and mobile applications:
- Be precise: In your feedback, be precise and give instances of problems you ran into while testing. Use screenshots and videos to back up your comments.
- Be impartial: When providing feedback, be impartial and refrain from using sentimental language or personal judgements. Focus on usability issues, functionality, and the overall user experience while remaining factual.
- Maintain a professional demeanour when providing comments, especially when bringing up difficulties or problems. Keep in mind that your goal is to assist the client in improving their website or app—not to criticise it.
- Provide solutions: Propose ways to help the client make their website or app better. This can involve making recommendations for strengthening the visual design, user flow, or usability.
- Make feedback a priority: Sort your comments according to the importance of the problem. Work your way down to less important concerns after addressing the more pressing ones that could negatively influence the user experience or prohibit users from completing activities.
- Give the client input that can be used to improve: Give the client feedback that can be used to improve. Instead than stating that “the navigation is confusing,” for instance, propose specific modifications that would make it clearer and simpler to use.
- Observe directions: To provide feedback, adhere to the guidelines laid out by the client or testing website. This can entail providing your feedback using a certain format or template.
Keep in mind that providing real feedback for website and app testing necessitates attention to detail, effective communication, and a desire to aid the customer in improving their work. By using these pointers, you might offer insightful criticism that aids clients in producing better websites and applications.
6. Get compensated.
You’ll receive payment for your time and input following a testing session. Depending on the website or app, payment varies, but normally runs between $5 and $20 every test.
Observe these measures to get paid for testing websites and mobile applications:
- Finish all testing sessions: Once you’ve been given the chance to take a test, follow the following instructions to finish the exam session. Be sure to adhere to the testing protocol and offer thorough comments.
- Send in your work Send in your finished testing session along with any comments or feedback requested by the customer or testing website.
- Obtain payment: After your work has been accepted, you will be paid in accordance with the testing website’s or client’s compensation policy. Cash, gift cards, or other rewards are all acceptable forms of compensation.
- Develop your reputation: As you successfully complete more testing sessions, you will have more testing possibilities. Some websites might pay testers more generously if they have greater experience and a history of generating high-quality comments.
Keep in mind that receiving payment for testing websites and apps necessitates attention to detail, effective communication, and a desire to offer helpful criticism. You may boost your profits and establish yourself as a valued resource for clients looking for feedback on their websites and applications by following these steps and developing a reputation as a trustworthy and knowledgeable tester. In conclusion, evaluating online money-making websites and applications is a respectable approach to make extra money from the convenience of your home. You can make money while assisting businesses in improving their goods and user experiences by discovering reliable websites, signing up and filling out your profile, waiting for testing chances, recording your screen and voice, providing honest feedback, and getting rewarded. You can make money off of your app and internet activity with a little time and effort.